Full Service Funerals
Cremation with Memorial Services
Personalization of the Service
What does a full service traditional funeral mean?
It is a service with a visitation the night before or late afternoon before the service being held the next day at a church or in our chapel followed by burial in a cemetery.
What services by the funeral home does a traditional service include?
The professional services of our staff including licensed funeral directors and embalmers.Complete embalming and restoration of the deceased.
- Other necessary preparation of the body.
- Our staff available to you twenty-four hours a day
- Restorative Art when Necessary
- Direction and planning of a meaningful service by an experienced funeral director.
- Removal and transportation of the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home.
- Preparation and filing of the death certificate and other permits required by the state
- Placement of the obituary notice in the newspaper
- Coordination with those providing other parts of the service, clergy, cemetery
- In filing Insurance forms
- In filing Government forms
- Providing memorial guest register book and acknowledgement cards and folders
Use of Facilities
- For Professional Services
- For viewing/visitation/wake for Funeral Ceremony or transportation of and equipment for Church Service
Transportation and Equipment
- Funeral Coach
- Flower Van/service vehicle
- Car for family to ride in
- Tent over grave at Cemetery
Optional Additional Services we may perform or pay as cash advance
- Obtained certified copies of death certificate
- Opening and closing the grave
- Air transportation
- Honorarium to the Clergy
- Musician or organist
Personal touch to the service may make it more meaningful to the family and friends of the deceased.We now have available custom insert panels for the casket you select.
- The panel could be an American Flag for a veteran
- Farm scene
- Deer for the avid hunter
- Golf course scene for the avid golfer
- Family tree with names embossed
- We have a magnetic picture board that loose photos can be displayed on
Displays of articles and mementoes that were special to the deceased.
- Hats or caps
- Golf glove or golf clubs
- Gardening gloves